Once in the port of Casablanca open your heart’s port to the city of the white house’s Moroccan version
as you engage the a private shore excursion comprehensively and generously eye worth highlights of Rabat.
Departing the Casablanca port, to see Hassan II Mosque prior to the Rabati city or reign Qgs beautified with Kasbah of the Udayas (Kasbah des Oudaias), Hassan Tower, the ruins of Chellah, and the Medina of Rabat, where you live in short a la Rbati manner . For a travel wish you can have , a check in at the Museum Mohamed VI of Modern and Contemporary Art.
Since you are still in Casablanca use and abuse your stay, by visiting the city neighbour called Rabat to bind more with Morocco on this private shore excursion.
Meet your guide and allow him to host you in casablanca with every step you make.
Go to Hassan II Mosque, run to Notre Dame de Lourdes Cathedral together with your touring guide . Then move to Rabat, and spot the miracle of the Kasbah of the Udayas near the river of the Bou Regreg River;
See signed by Alaouite dynasty sample of architecture once you are at the Mausoleum of Mohammed V; and eye the Hassan Tower.
Casablanca and Rabat shore excursion from Casablanca Highlights :
- Private full-day shore excursion to Casablanca and Rabat to achieve travel joy in Morocco
- Check on the Hassan II Mosque and Notre Dame de Lourdes Cathedral in Casablanca with the guide you like
- Go to the Kasbah of the Udayas in Rabat and discover what makes it a world listed heritage by the UNESCO
- Step in the spiritual Mausoleum of Mohammed V, where two ruling legends sleep in calm
- Hit to the Hassan Tower, revive the ruins witn your chosen guide on this shore excursion